Entry is closed. Bonne chance!
Rendezvous for Deux includes:
- Two VIP tickets to see An American in Paris at 8:00 pm on October 28, 2016 at the Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre in Boston. An American in Paris is a romantic story about an American soldier, a mysterious French girl, and an indomitable European city, each yearning for a new beginning in the aftermath of war;
- An overnight stay for two at XV Beacon, a luxury boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Boston, named Travel & Leisure’s #2 Best Hotel in the United States;
- Dinner for two at L’Espalier serving sophisticated and modern New England-French cuisine by award winning chef Frank McClelland, with an emphasis on artisanal and New England ingredients, (up to a $350 value);
- Admission for two to the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, one of the most comprehensive art museums in the world, including a recently reinstalled Impressionist gallery, dedicated Monet gallery, and extensive French painting collection;
- 24-hour access for two to Culturethèque, courtesy of the French Cultural Center. This groundbreaking online library and digital newsstand provides access to nearly 125,000 French-language e-books, magazines, comic books, streamed concerts and more;
- Lunch for two at Saus, serving inspired, made-from-scratch food with a focus on condiments paired with a carefully crafted beer list all in a casual counter setting (up to a $25 value);
- 24-hour bicycle rentals for two to explore Boston from Urban AdvenTours, a unique, eco-friendly company, offering bike tours, rentals, and sales out of Boston’s Historic North End;
Thank you to all of our partners for sponsoring the giveaway!
One entry qualifies you for a chance to win the getaway. Winner selected by random drawing and notified via phone or email on Monday, October 17, 2016; winner will have 24 hours to claim prize or another winner will be selected; winner will be excluded from future drawings for 12 months; packages do not include transportation other than as stated above; entrants must be 25 years of age or older; one entry per household; taxes and gratuities not included; no cash value; offers subject to availability; prize is not transferable; additional restrictions may apply to some packages; employees, and their families, of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism and its vendors are not eligible; employees of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and their families are not eligible; void where prohibited by law. Prize package is valid for October 28, 2016.