Your getaway to Plymouth County includes:
Two nights lodging for a family of four (4) Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor www.hotel1620.com (except Saturdays in June, July, August, & September)
PLYMOUTH ATTRACTIONS (for four (4)
- Captain John Whale Watch captjohn.com (mid-April through mid-October)
- Plimoth Plantation including 17th-Century English Village, Wampanoag Homesite & Plimoth Grist Mill (mid-March – November), plimoth.org
- Plymouth Night Tour plymouthghosttours.com
- Pilgrim Hall Museum, pilgrimhallmuseum.org (February through December)
- The Jenney Museum, jenneymuseum.org (April through November and by appointment)
- Complimentary wine, jelly & sauce tasting at Plymouth Bay Winery plymouthbaywinery.com (including Keepsake Glass)
- 2 BOGOs at the Fuller Craft Museum fullercraft.org in the City of Brockton
- A $50 gift card at CabbyShack cabbyshack.com on Town Wharf
- A $50 gift card at the Hearth n’ Kettle at the John Carver Inn & Spa
- Free Dessert at Alden Park aldenparkrestaurant.com in Colony Place
- Assorted Plymouth 400 Inc. merchandise plymouth400inc.org
For more information on Plymouth County, visit their website.
Become a Mass Insider! Sign up to receive our interest emails.
*Package does not include transportation.
One entry qualifies you for a chance to win the getaway. Winner selected by random drawing; winner will be excluded from future drawings for 12 months; packages do not include transportation other than as stated above; entrants must be 25 years of age or older; one entry per household; taxes and gratuities not included; no cash value; offers subject to availability; prize is not transferable; additional restrictions may apply to some packages; employees, and their families, of the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism and its vendors are not eligible; void where prohibited by law. Prize package is valid for one year from date of winner’s receipt of package.